The new Implantmed from W&H ensures improved treatment safety for you and your patients. With the intuitive user interface, colour touch screen and glass surface the new Implantmed offers you the highest levels of design and comfort. Suitable for oral surgery, implantology and apicectomy, red dot design award winner 2017 Implantmed flexible modular system is leading the field. Easily upgradable, allowing additional options such as wireless foot control or Osstell ISQ. Short motor and handpieces for perfect control and balance. Easy read display with intuitive touchpad. Practical pump design for ease of irrigation tube insertion. Automated thread cutting function and torque control between 5-80 Ncm.
The drive unit is ideally designed for purpose with its automatic thread cutter function, automatic torque control and the W&H Osstell ISQ module for measuring the stability of implants, which is available as an accessory.
- Secure placement
- Measurable stability
- Intutive ease through colour touch screen and user friendly menu guidance.
- new easy pump insertion - secure and quick
- Freedom of movement
- One for all - one foot control can control all the functions.
- speed 200 - 40000 rpm
- powerful electric motor with 6.2 ncm torque
- automatic torque control - 5 to 80 ncm
- automatic thread cutter function
- electric motor with cable, disinfectable and sterilizable.
1 x W&H Implantmed Plus unit
1 x Wireless foot control and micro motor
Dimensions - 100 x 262 x 291 mm. (height x width x depth)